Once more, I’d like to sincerely thank those of you who attended Weddings In Woodinville on Sunday and especially those who stopped by my table at Novelty-Hill Januik Winery to say hello. In case you don’t remember me, I was the chatty blonde with the cat toys and tennis balls. Because dog and cat people are my jam.
Anyhow, as I mentioned in the email I sent out to the attendees, I’m including free wine tasting for the rest of 2018 to the first three (3) Weddings In Woodinville couples who book their photography with me. So, what does that mean?
Each of the first three couples who book wedding photography for 8 or more hours with me, will get two Passports to Woodinville Wine Country. Taste award-winning wine, beer and spirits in a single weekend, or month-after-month throughout 2018. The Woodinville Wine Country Passport includes free tastings at 50+ wineries, breweries and distilleries, most located right here in the heart of Woodinville. Wine tasting in Woodinville is super fun and also a fantastic day-date when your wedding-planning-brains are fried and you two just need to relax for a few hours. You can read more about how awesome the passport is HERE.
So, beyond free wine (which is a pretty great reason to begin with), why on Earth would you want to book me as your wedding photographer? Well, you can read all about me and see my work through the links above but here’s the gist:
1. I’m pretty damn fun. I mean, if that’s something you’re into. We can talk Mean Girls quotes, fantasy football, Seahawks, whisky regions in Scotland, standup comedy, cars, cat quirks, dog breeds, … whatever you want to chat about I probably have a silly story or one-liner on hand to dole out.
2. I have 10+ years of experience with just about every lighting situation you can see at a wedding (plus I’m constantly learning to improve my knowledge base) and I know how to work in less-than-ideal situations while still keeping your images true to the ambiance you’ve created.
3. I love weddings. Yeah, I know everyone says that and it would be pretty ridiculous to hire a photographer who didn’t, but I think it’s still probably worth mentioning. More specifically, it’s the uniqueness and unpredictability of each wedding that I really dig. The silliness, the happy tears, the little details that are different for each and every couple, that’s what I live to capture.
4. If you’re thinking about including your pet in your wedding day or engagement images, I think that is the best. I even offer a 3% discount when you do! Horses, cats, dogs, chickens, whatever! I think that including animals in your images lends to really great, authentic photos and that’s worth a discount in my book.
5. As I mentioned before, I have a pretty good sense of humor. However, I’m also organized, professional and will keep you on task both before and during your wedding. I’m not a replacement for a professional wedding planner, but I am more than happy to help you with your shot list and timeline, ideas for your ceremony, and keeping everyone attentive and engaged while breezing through your family portraits.
So, if you’ve read this far and you’re starting to think we might be a good fit for each other, contact me though the link above (or HERE) and let’s schedule a time to meet up in person or via facetime and get to know each other a bit more. I’m looking forward to it!!